#AsuultSambar :

AS is now Mobile! iOS & Android App-г суулгаарай!
It is currently Nov.24.14 9:42 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Asuult.NET & Mongolduu.com Facebook Page:

Post subject: Re: эссэ
PostPosted: Dec.13.08 4:19 pm 
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн

kakadu wrote:
A semi-formal transactional letter on science-fiction theme
/level: intermediate/

Dear Kapatapadrumbrumyihyih,

I am writing you to inform that the government of the planet Earth is accepting your suggestion and ready to join the Congress of Planets. I have some information you requested and I also have a few questions of my government.
Firstly, we haven’t changed the date and the location of the next meeting. The meeting of governmental delegates will take place on the Moon on October 16. According to the previous agreement, our delegation will leave for the Moon on October 1.
Secondly, there will be 25 delegates in total, 20 civilians and 5 militaries. There will also be 2 ambassadors who have to represent the Earth in the Congress of Planets.
Thirdly, the results of the latest referendum, which was held on August 31, show that 70 percent of the population of the Earth support the joining process.
Now, I would like to ask you a few questions. First of all, could you let me know the number of your delegates?
Secondly, I need to lnow if any of your delegates have special needs?
Finally, would it be possible for you to inform us your delegation’s interstellar flight details so we can make necessary arrangements.
I hope this covers everything. I am looking forward to hearing from you in the nearest future.

Yours sincerely,
Kakadu Kakaduson.

:mrgreen: :hihi:

Hi, This is not essay :razz:

This one is more like letter writing. Essay is your personal idea with the support and example.
Za tegeed essay gej yu bdaggiig google ene ter geed search higed l harchih doo.

Essay bish bolhoor heleh ug barag alga. Ug ni huurhun sanaa gargasan bn. Letter writing deer hereglegdeg ugnuud maani neleed formal helbertei bdag l daa, chinii huwid intermediate english tuwshind bichij bgaa bolhoor formal helberiin ugnuud neleed hund business english turulduu oroh bh.

Za tegeed zarim neg sanaa oruulay.
1. I also have a few questions of my government. I would like to ask few questions ....
Letter writing deer I would like to gej ih hereglegdene.
2. Ugiin dawtamjaa anhaaraarai. There will be gedeg ug olon hereglegdejee
3. First, second, third.... (without "ly")
4. I hope this covers everything. Ene asuultand hariulj bgaa uyed ihenhdee bichigddeg.
5. First of all, could you let me know the number of your delegates?
(First), I would like to know the information about your delegates. (gej ehleed busad information-d hamaaragdah asuultuudaa des daraalaltai asuuna)
Also, I would like to know if any of your delegates have special need.....(geh metchilen)
Uguulber maani mash oilgomjtoi engiin, paragraph ni des daraalaltai bh heregtei.

Bi letter writing, business english neeh mundag medehgui ee. Experience deer tulguurlaad l away hawchihla neeh ih yum meddeg hun shig l... 8O :hi: :]

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on TumblrShare on Google+

Post subject: Re: эссэ
PostPosted: Dec.20.08 8:42 pm 
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн

"Describe an important aspect of your life and its influence on you"

Iim sedev uguy, nadad heden sain sample essay bgaa. Ta hediig post-lood duushaar compare maygaar tawiy. Ene asuult USA-giin college ene terd apply hiihed ih irdeg neleed niitleg asuult l daa. Yu gej bodjiina? Bicheed uzeh uu?

Asuult-d orj irdeg mundag oyutan zaluus maani unshij uzeed sanal bodloo chuluutei ilerhiileed tus dem bolno bgaa. :hi:

Post subject: Re: Эссэ
PostPosted: Mar.16.09 12:09 pm 
Эргэх Хvслийн Эрчлээ Гишvvн

Сайн уу задуусаа надаа а бүхэн нэг тус болооч би үнэхээр англи хэлэндээ муу мэргэжлийн хэдээс цаашгүй гэтэл миний өмнө Decribing a place гэсэн сэдэвтэй 180 үгтэй зохион бичлэг бичих шийтгэл тулж ирээд байна.Бичсэн ноорог байвал пм-ж туслаач. Англи хэлэнд миний дургүйг яана энэ ч яахав хөгжихгүй гэсэн үг байх

За залуусаа туслаарай

PostPosted: May.08.09 7:39 pm 
Олны Танил Гишvvн
Олны Танил Гишvvн

"Living like a weasel"
An essay by Annie Dillard

A weasel is wild. Who knows what he thinks? He sleeps in his underground den, his tail draped over his nose. Sometimes he lives in his den for two days without leaving. Outside, he stalks rabbits, mice, muskrats, and birds, killing more bodies than he can eat warm, and often dragging the carcasses home. Obedient to instinct, he bites his prey at the neck, either splitting the jugular vein at the throat or crunching the brain at the base of the skull, and he does not let go . One naturalist refused to kill a weasel who was socketed into his hand deeply as a rattlesnake. The man could in no way pry the tiny weasel off and he had to walk half a mile to water, the weasel dangling from his palm, and soak him off like a stubborn label.

And once, says Ernest Thompson Seton--once, a man shot an eagle out of the sky. He examined the eagle and found the dry skull of a weasel fixed by the jaws to his throat. The supposition is that the eagle had pounced on the weasel and the weasel swiveled and bit as instinct taught him, tooth to neck, and nearly won. I would like to have seen that eagle from the air a few weeks or months before he was shot: was the whole weasel still attached to his feathered throat, a fur pendant? Or did the eagle eat what he could reach, gutting the living weasel with his talons before his breast, bending his beak, cleaning the beautiful airborne bones?

I have been reading about weasels because I saw one last week. I startled a weasel who startled me, and we exchanged a long glance.

Twenty minutes from my house, through the woods by the quarry and across the highway, is Hollins Pond, a remarkable piece of shallowness, where I like to go at sunset and sit on a tree trunk. Hollins Pond is also called Murray's Pond; it covers two acres of bottomland near Tinker Creek with six inches of water and six thousand lily pads. In winter, brown-and-white steers stand in the middle of it, merely dampening their hooves; from the distant shore they look like miracle itself, complete with miracle's nonchalance. Now, in summer, the steers are gone. The water lilies have blossomed and spread to a green horizontal plane that is terra firma to plodding blackbirds, and tremulous ceiling to black leeches, crayfish, and carp.

This is, mind you, suburbia. It is a five-minute walk in three directions to rows of houses, though none is visible here. There's a 55 mph highway at one end of the pond, and a nesting pair of wood ducks at the other. Under every bush is a muskrat hole or a beer can. The far end is an alternating series of fields and woods, fields and woods, threaded everywhere with motorcycle tracks--in whose bare clay wild turtles lay eggs.

So. I had crossed the highway, stepped over two low barbed-wire fences, and traced the motorcycle path in all gratitude through the wild rose and poison ivy of the pond's shoreline up into high grassy fields. Then I cut down through the woods to the mossy fallen tree where I sit. This tree is excellent. It makes a dry, upholstered bench at the upper, marshy end of the pond, a plush jetty raised from the thorny shore between a shallow blue body of water and a deep blue body of sky.

The sun had just set. I was relaxed on the tree trunk, ensconced in the lap of lichen, watching the lily pads at my feet tremble and part dreamily over the thrusting path of a carp. A yellow bird appeared to my right and flew behind me. It caught my eye; I swiveled around--and the next instant, inexplicably, I was looking down at a weasel, who was looking up at me.

Weasel! I'd never seen one wild before. He was ten inches long, thin as a curve, a muscled ribbon, brown as fruitwood, soft-furred, alert. His face was fierce, small and pointed as a lizard's; he would have made a good arrowhead. There was just a dot of chin, maybe two brown hairs' worth, and then the pure white fur began that spread down his underside. He had two black eyes I didn't see, any more than you see a window.

The weasel was stunned into stillness as he was emerging from beneath an enormous shaggy wild rose bush four feet away. I was stunned into stillness twisted backward on the tree trunk. Our eyes locked, and someone threw away the key.

Our look was as if two lovers, or deadly enemies, met unexpectedly on an overgrown path when each had been thinking of something else: a clearing blow to the gut. It was also a bright blow to the brain, or a sudden beating of brains, with all the charge and intimate grate of rubbed balloons. It emptied our lungs. It felled the forest, moved the fields, and drained the pond; the world dismantled and tumbled into that black hole of eyes. If you and I looked at each other that way, our skulls would split and drop to our shoulders. But we don't. We keep our skulls. So.

He disappeared. This was only last week, and already I don't remember what shattered the enchantment. I think I blinked, I think I retrieved my brain from the weasel's and tried to memorize what I was seeing, and the weasel felt the yank of separation, the careening splash-down into real life and the urgent current of instinct. He vanished under the wild rose. I waited motionless, my mind suddenly full of data and my spirit with pleadings, but he didn't return.

Please do not tell me about "approach-avoidance conflicts." I tell you I've been in that weasel's brain for sixty seconds, and he was in mine. Brains are private places, muttering through unique and secret tapes--but the weasel and I both plugged into another tape simultaneously, for a sweet and shocking time. Can I help it if it was a blank?

What goes on in his brain the rest of the time? What does a weasel think about? He won't say. His journal is tracks in clay, a spray of feathers, mouse blood and bone: uncollected, unconnected, loose-leaf, and blown.

I would like to learn, or remember, how to live. I come to Hollins Pond not so much to learn how to live as, frankly, to forget about it. That is, I don't think I can learn from a wild animal how to live in particular--shall I suck warm blood, hold my tail high, walk with my footprints precisely over the prints of my hands?--but I might learn something of mindlessness, something of the purity of living in the physical sense and the dignity of living without bias or motive. The weasel lives in necessity and we live in choice, hating necessity and dying at the last ignobly in its talons. I would like to live as I should, as the weasel lives as he should. And I suspect that for me the way is like the weasel's: open to time and death painlessly, noticing everything, remembering nothing, choosing the given with a fierce and pointed will.

I missed my chance. I should have gone for the throat. I should have lunged for that streak of white under the weasel's chin and held on, held on through mud and into the wild rose, held on for a dearer life. We could live under the wild rose as weasels, mute and uncomprehending. I could very calmly go wild. I could live two days in the den, curled, leaning on mouse fur, sniffing bird bones, blinking, licking, breathing musk, my hair tangled in the roots of grasses. Down is a good place to go, where the mind is single. Down is out, out of your ever-loving mind and back to your careless senses. I remember muteness as a prolonged and giddy fast, where every moment is a feast of utterance received. Time and events are merely poured, unremarked, and ingested directly, like blood pulsed into my gut through a jugular vein. Could two live that way? Could two live under the wild rose, and explore by the pond, so that the smooth mind of each is as everywhere present to the other, and as received and as unchallenged, as falling snow?

We could, you know. We can live any way we want. People take vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience--even of silence--by choice. The thing is to stalk your calling in a certain skilled and supple way, to locate the most tender and live spot and plug into that pulse. This is yielding, not fighting. A weasel doesn't "attack" anything; a weasel lives as he's meant to, yielding at every moment to the perfect freedom of single necessity.

I think it would be well, and proper, and obedient, and pure, to grasp your one necessity and not let it go, to dangle from it limp wherever it takes you. Then even death, where you're going no matter how you live, cannot you part. Seize it and let it seize you up aloft even, till your eyes burn out and drop; let your musky flesh fall off in shreds, and let your very bones unhinge and scatter, loosened over fields, over fields and woods, lightly, thoughtless, from any height at all, from as high as eagles.

:wd:

PostPosted: Jul.10.10 9:01 pm