#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Nov.13.18 2:21 pm

All times are UTC+09:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: Ger horoolol
PostPosted: May.15.09 12:30 pm 
Асуултын Архаг Мангас Гишvvн

Yeah,.. :imslow: Let's just chill. No more too serious discussion.

PostPosted: May.16.09 10:17 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

yeah watever dog

PostPosted: May.17.09 8:22 am 
Asuult Precious Member

RaZo@mia wrote:
yeah, i just chill and think about hella stuff

I never see you in YIM anymore, Is it me or your stealth setting :razz: ?????

PostPosted: May.18.09 2:37 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

Төгөлдөрмаа wrote:
RaZo@mia wrote:
yeah, i just chill and think about hella stuff

I never see you in YIM anymore, Is it me or your stealth setting :razz: ?????

aint no stealth settings, its because of the time differences

PostPosted: May.18.09 5:04 pm 
Дархлагдсан Гишvvн
Дархлагдсан Гишvvн

khulgee wrote:
last week I visitet "denjiin 1000", there are buncha "zolbin" dogs and drunken ppl, too many shiets, smoke, ppl are daymn poor and i asked to myself "how do they live???''

ya.. in the night... i look for fuckin boozers and show animals like you...
i turn them upside down and shake off their jewelry and money. doucheries called Medusa, brilliant, metropolis is ma place for very *өгөөжтэй* hunt..
it's cool gangsta life...yea it's fuckin nice job and how i live... oh yes.. i bought a new EXCEL for taxi drive... you know ma plan?

PostPosted: May.18.09 5:33 pm 
Дархлагдсан Гишvvн
Дархлагдсан Гишvvн

sonid_zaluu wrote:
i must say that im a bit shocked by the level of ignorance and immorality on this board.

You should understant that AS board is not dedicated to intelligent people...

PostPosted: May.20.09 10:04 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

i was trippin aight? my bad. dayyum!

PostPosted: May.25.09 12:40 pm 

DEMENTOR wrote:
sonid_zaluu wrote:
i must say that im a bit shocked by the level of ignorance and immorality on this board.

You should understant that AS board is not dedicated to intelligent people...

Yeah, that's right. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Jul.05.09 3:42 pm 
Гавъяат Форумчин Гишvvн

when i was young i really afraid of living in ger district and wondering how people live there. i was grown up in a flat until i am 17. but i started to live in ger district 4 years ago. my stupid opinion has changed. i should thank my parents giving me a chance to feel other people who live in ger district. people who live there love their water and save their water as much as they can. they are really hardworking. after i live here i realized that i was stupid lazy girl. people who live here are just trying to live. they obviously dont want to cause pollution. they are suffering from this problem too. every one can not be born with silver spoon in their mouth.
bi rozamiagiin blogiig unshaad dajgui huuhed bna gej bodoj bsan ene neesen sedviig ni unshaad gaihlaa. ene ger hoorolol bas agaariin bohirdliig bid nar yaj ch yariad shiidej chadku shdee ingej tolgoigoo gashilgah hereg unendee bhguildee.

Last edited by Salvatore Marra on Mar.09.10 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Jul.05.09 3:48 pm 
Гишvvн

Thats fckin gee horoolol. :hihi:
fck them all.

PostPosted: Jul.05.09 4:54 pm 

I don't think that guy knows what the hell he's talking about. :haha:

PostPosted: Jul.08.09 1:17 am 
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг

shokolad wrote:
when i was young i really afraid of living in ger district and wondering how people live there. i was grown up in a flat until i am 17. but i started to live in ger district 4 years ago. my stupid opinion has changed. i should thank my parents giving me a chance to feel other people who live in ger district. people who live there love their water and save their water as much as they can. they are really hardworking. after i live here i realized that i was stupid lazy girl. people who live here are just trying to live. they obviously dont want to cause pollution. they are suffering from this problem too. every one can not be born with silver spoon in their mouth.
bi rozamiagiin blogiig unshaad dajgui huuhed bna gej bodoj bsan ene neesen sedviig ni unshaad gaihlaa. ene ger hoorolol bas agaariin bohirdliig bid nar yaj ch yariad shiidej chadku shdee ingej tolgoigoo gashilgah hereg unendee bhguildee. manaih gedeg ail hotoos zugataagaad erdeneted bair avaad amidarch bgaa. end ih taivan saihan baidag.

Zov yaraj baina shuu. Ene UB-d amidaraj baigaa malchid chin hodee gang huurai, zud aimshig-aas bolood UB-d amidaral-ang aragchaana gej nuuj irsen humuus. Ednuusiig haraaj muuldag humuus bol mongoloon modond ologsen teneguud gej bi bododog.

Hervee bi ireeduideen ar mongol-d irj oroshin amidarahiin bol, UD-d amidarah ugui. Oor gazar ochij, borogjuun, nairsag malchidtai tsug amidarana~

Zaa yuuch gesen chi saihan setgel tai ohin baina shuu, hoyula taniltsahuu? :pp

PostPosted: Jul.08.09 1:22 am 
Гишvvн

I really really hate it. This is a bullsh!t.

PostPosted: Jul.08.09 1:43 am 
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг

The real bullsh-it lies with the fact that theres been a drastic industrial change in central UB 2 years ago and now, yet the yurt district remained the same filthy suburb where people still burn cow sh-it and evacuate smoke through the roof. You know this is what happens when you have a irresponsible government whose only concentration is to improve the urban industrial areas and disregard the poors completely . And the existence of some unhelpful urban population hinders the situation even worse!

PostPosted: Jul.08.09 1:26 pm 
Жирийн Нэгэн Гишvvн
Жирийн Нэгэн Гишvvн

I think the government should do something about it. I heard people burn plastics and car tires. It's just so messed up. After few years UB residents including Prime Minister will start dying from Lung Cancer. That's just heartbreaking to see little kids having to breath that air.

PostPosted: Sep.05.09 3:12 pm 
Улайсан Хурцсах Гал Цог Гишvvн

sonid_zaluu wrote:
shokolad wrote:
bi rozamiagiin blogiig unshaad dajgui huuhed bna gej bodoj bsan ene neesen sedviig ni unshaad gaihlaa. ene ger hoorolol bas agaariin bohirdliig bid nar yaj ch yariad shiidej chadku shdee ingej tolgoigoo gashilgah hereg unendee bhguildee. manaih gedeg ail hotoos zugataagaad erdeneted bair avaad amidarch bgaa. end ih taivan saihan baidag.

Zov yaraj baina shuu. Ene UB-d amidaraj baigaa malchid chin hodee gang huurai, zud aimshig-aas bolood UB-d amidaral-ang aragchaana gej nuuj irsen humuus. Ednuusiig haraaj muuldag humuus bol mongoloon modond ologsen teneguud gej bi bododog.

Hervee bi ireeduideen ar mongol-d irj oroshin amidarahiin bol, UD-d amidarah ugui. Oor gazar ochij, borogjuun, nairsag malchidtai tsug amidarana~

Zaa yuuch gesen chi saihan setgel tai ohin baina shuu, hoyula taniltsahuu? :pp

some ppl just thinking badly about g. but g is not worse like that girl said. and also not working too hard. and it is not difficult too. just like livelihood is normal. i living in g. but am just being like appartment. it depend s on her thought. ideals

PostPosted: Sep.29.09 11:11 am 
Гишvvн

Therion. wrote:
Thats fckin gee horoolol. :hihi:
fck them all.

Therion. wrote:
I really really hate it. This is a bullsh!t.

what do you mean?

PostPosted: Dec.03.09 2:49 am 
Хvндэт Гишvvн
Хvндэт Гишvvн

WoW. "G" - You can actually find all kinds of people in both GEr and What? urban or downtown districts. Only difference is where they live. people in ger horoolol they cannot be without heating... because we are all equal. So lets try to think about it.. If only reason they should be bashed is "Pollution" what if you drive car? what if you live in apartments heated by central heating system? central heating comes from our famous coal burning powered power plants, for it you pay for your heating/// then you can live or sleep in your cozy place.. you can get up in really nice and warm area because you are one of lucky basterds. Lets turn into the other subject....... Yeah i am nodding that GEE people make majority of the air pollution in winter.. winter.. wow what a wonderful season but only worse side of it is cold.....Cold it is human nature we cant have our own hair on our bodies.. that is why we need fire... heat.. comfortable place/ so there is no way we can be without heat.
It is almost impossible to evacuate this massive population to some kind of heaven/// this is only way it is... Don't underestimate people/// we Mongolians were born to be on horseback... we have always been in ger / going up and down, being on and off...... for hundreds years with our GER> If there is someone who is willing to discriminate people .. let me tell you this.. go wherever you like to be treated as king/

PostPosted: Dec.04.09 12:27 am 
Хөдөлмөрийн Гавъяат Гишvvн

хүн тэнэг байж болно... гэхдээ арай ч ийм ABIBAS шиг...

PostPosted: Dec.12.09 6:44 am 
Шөнийн Тэнгэрт Сvvмэлзэх Саран
Шөнийн Тэнгэрт Сvvмэлзэх Саран

TESLA wrote:
хүн тэнэг байж болно... гэхдээ арай ч ийм ABIBAS шиг...

:wahaha: Well said ma friend! Well done!

PostPosted: Dec.16.09 8:24 am 

Naruta wrote:
RaZo@mia wrote:
because they live off the tax we pay silly

They live on no welfare. Its not like here in the USA. Mongolian government pretty much doesn't give a sh*t about poor people, yet they tax them like hell...
It is obvious that you don't know what you are talking about.... Just be grateful to your parents for all their successful collection of bribery.

PWND :wink: waddap G? :imhappy:

PostPosted: Dec.16.09 8:44 am 

sonid_zaluu wrote:

the reason those nomadic families have abandoned their nomadic way of life and migrating to ulaanbaatar for an urban existance, is NOT because they came here with an intention to cause smoke pollution, but because ITS TOO DAMN COLD.

believe it or not, ulaanbaatar is known as the coldest capital city of the world, and its not the coldest place in Mongolia either. and u hate them because they are burning coals/wood/argal in their stove and polluting the air? if anyone, who should be found guilty for this, its the so called city-dwellers in UB, because they failed to include these newly-arrived households within the central heating system, if not bothered. and now u're just trying to find an easy scape-goat to blame, hoooeh thats really pathetic~ and its sticking out my fu-ckin disgust. jebus fu-ck, i simply cant believe these things are coming from people who are mongolians themselves. what a disgrace to chinggis khaan and to the entire humanity as a whole.

now, the brutally cold weather during winter is causing enormous destruction to the livelihood of those nomadic families, as it will sometimes freeze and starve herd animals to death,,, literally.... and thats another reason why theyre moving to urban areas, because they are simply SURVIVING, they lost all their herd animals out in the cold, thus they are left with no choice but to migrate o cities and establish their settlements along the suburbs.

when the winter arrives, life can quickly turn into survival in the mongolian outback, so at least, show some fu-ckin compassion and keep those ridiculous blames to urselfs ffs!!!!! :m2:

did the so-called complete respect for nature, and the famous mongolian hospitality come from those alcohol-addicted, wife-beating sheer mad pretentious city-slickers? or did they come from those noble, reliable, hard-working and nature-dependant nomads?

Bla bla bla ...bla bla bla

he just said those stuff to generate a stir.but he FAILed when he got questioned. :hihi:

PostPosted: Dec.16.09 9:02 am 

ABIBAS wrote:
monkey86420 wrote:
Razomia is a stupid ignorant little piece of sh*t grown on his parents money, nobody chooses their destiny, nobody choose his family, they're people like us. Yes, they are the reason of all this air pollution stuff, but how would you survive the winter if u dont have a central heating system? we should have more than one major city, that way all the people moving from the countryside will have more than one choice. Well why do they want to move to a city ? very simple, for education entertainment and a better living condition.

they don't get no central heating system you dumb arse. how would they burn dam coal if they did? and seriously i'm financially independent. btw they're poor because they're lazy as fuk. don't try to act such a warm hearted chinc

This is hilarious how come i never came across this topic before.They dun burn coal dummy,they burn chopped wood.Thats why when u drive across to "lagar" u see them people standing along 7 buudal selling chopped wood.U're so spoilt.

PostPosted: Dec.16.09 9:34 am 

+UNICORN+ wrote:
wow, these people amaze me. razomia you are one ignorant douchebag. i bet there are some people who are poor because they are lazy, but majority of them have no chance of having a job or any kind of income. I don't hate poor people, i hate stupid people, like razomia.
Aygui bol etseg eh chin end tendeesd hahuuli ene ter avch shudarga busaar yavj bj olson munguuruu chamaig tetgej bgaa yu?
you must be one those rotten spoiled brat..

Hang on,

I was sloooowly browsing through(reason being i hate this bit*ch hehe,naw i love u dawg) this topic n found many interesting replies,some of which is true,but i just wanna say it aint cool to accuse someone else's parents of bribery when they dun know sh*t about them.This is plain accusation with no solid evidence,or could be even jealousy.Goddamn, this guy is a bitc*h for saying those stuff but u guys are just acting like "YXER MONGOL" cuz u guys( those who said his parents are bribed) are even worse cuz ur insulting his parents out of suspicion.What if his parent made those money with genuine hard work and intelligence?And that is exactly what i hate most about many mongolians.Jealousy.

PostPosted: Dec.16.09 9:47 am 

easterling wrote:
People should stop blaming the Govt.....I know they're useless...but they're not stopping anyone doing anything are they???

You sir, are an idiot they are everything i wouldnt even bother to explain to you why they are.

PostPosted: Dec.19.09 10:40 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

dam i hate poor people

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next