#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Nov.13.18 2:23 pm

All times are UTC+09:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: Ger horoolol
PostPosted: Feb.20.09 8:32 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

NCA_D wrote:
My biggest fear in life is to fall into G-Horoolol latrine. sh*t is nasty! I wonder what happens if the ditch gets full? Fill er up and dig another hole? What if a new tenant inadvertently digs up the old hole? BOOM sh*t everywhere?!

i tell you what to do. let that bastard ace_ventura lick you off

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 8:38 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

GirlGirlGirl wrote:
Well if you are in America and living in a ghetto then you're a lazy *ss, but it is the different case in Mongolia. There is simply no jobs out there for those people.
By the way if your parents abandoned you or if they were from G-District, you also would have been in G-District too, you simply cannot get out of there no matter how smart and hard working you are. No hon, no one chooses their destiny in Mongolia right now.

i know what's it like Mongol right? what i'm telling is most of em are dysfunctional drunks who can't even keep their yards clean

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 9:44 pm 
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн
Ноёлон Ноёрхогч Гишvvн

Location: Төв аймаг, Баяндэлгэр сум, Гүн Галуут Их Нацагдоржийн нутаг
Hey folks!
Calm down!

Some of you are making "snow job"
Especially RaZo@mia

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 11:52 pm 
Хvндэт Гишvvн
Хvндэт Гишvvн

RaZo@mia wrote:
GirlGirlGirl wrote:
Well if you are in America and living in a ghetto then you're a lazy *ss, but it is the different case in Mongolia. There is simply no jobs out there for those people.
By the way if your parents abandoned you or if they were from G-District, you also would have been in G-District too, you simply cannot get out of there no matter how smart and hard working you are. No hon, no one chooses their destiny in Mongolia right now.

i know what's it like Mongol right? what i'm telling is most of em are dysfunctional drunks who can't even keep their yards clean

last part is not cool, not most of them dude, probably 20-25% at most.

PostPosted: Feb.21.09 12:21 am 
Хvндэт Гишvvн
Хvндэт Гишvvн

RaZo@mia wrote:
monkey86420 wrote:
Razomia is a stupid ignorant little piece of sh*t grown on his parents money, nobody chooses their destiny, nobody choose his family, they're people like us. Yes, they are the reason of all this air pollution stuff, but how would you survive the winter if u dont have a central heating system? we should have more than one major city, that way all the people moving from the countryside will have more than one choice. Well why do they want to move to a city ? very simple, for education entertainment and a better living condition.

they don't get no central heating system you dumb arse. how would they burn dam coal if they did? and seriously i'm financially independent. btw they're poor because they're lazy as fuk. don't try to act such a warm hearted chinc

to RAZOMA
, you fOcking bAstaRd were born from your (good)parents, you better think you are lucky to have such parents who were able to afford apartment or warm place to live.and food, clothes, etc. G-district was always in history of mankind. if we dig your roots they would live in G-districts as we know. if you look beyond G-district, you will find ppl struggling to make a living. there are many ppl not drinking, and many ppl drinking. i would say you can never blame ppl. they cant get house or apartment even they work hard, there is no way to buy or get such properties unless they want to commit murder.

PostPosted: Feb.21.09 12:45 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Hot deym!

PostPosted: Feb.21.09 10:41 am 
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн

GirlGirlGirl wrote:
NCA_D wrote:
My biggest fear in life is to fall into G-Horoolol latrine. sh*t is nasty! I wonder what happens if the ditch gets full? Fill er up and dig another hole? What if a new tenant inadvertently digs up the old hole? BOOM sh*t everywhere?!

Ewww. You should just kill yourself if you do fall into it. Not even joking kk.

You guys should watch slumdog millionaire.

PostPosted: Feb.21.09 10:54 am 
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн
Олноос Онцгой Гишvvн

RaZo@mia wrote:
GirlGirlGirl wrote:

Doesn't look like you know much about it from the things you wrote. How do you know have you met every single person who lives in there?

PostPosted: Feb.21.09 12:10 pm 
Өвөг Дээдсийн Сахиус Гишvvн
Өвөг Дээдсийн Сахиус Гишvvн

i don't hate the poor ppl... i only hate the air pollution!? but i don't think there is a way that can rid of the air pollution :?

PostPosted: Feb.21.09 3:59 pm 
Партизан Гишvvн
Партизан Гишvvн

wow, these people amaze me. razomia you are one ignorant douchebag. i bet there are some people who are poor because they are lazy, but majority of them have no chance of having a job or any kind of income. I don't hate poor people, i hate stupid people, like razomia.
Aygui bol etseg eh chin end tendeesd hahuuli ene ter avch shudarga busaar yavj bj olson munguuruu chamaig tetgej bgaa yu?
you must be one those rotten spoiled brat..

Last edited by +UNICORN+ on Mar.02.09 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Feb.22.09 12:17 pm 
Хvндэт Гишvvн
Хvндэт Гишvvн

even most of ppl; who living in residence area did not pay for their apartments, which given to them by government at almost "O" charge. If we look at all of them, there are many families renting out their spare rooms, kitchen rooms etc....... then what is difference between these people, we are all poor. poverty is our major problem to be solved by those dumb headad assholes(corrupted people government officials but not all of them).

PostPosted: Feb.24.09 4:29 am 
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Харуул

bunch of politicians... :hihi:

PostPosted: Feb.26.09 2:28 am 
Тvмэн Эх Гишvvн
Тvмэн Эх Гишvvн

Poor areas are part of development and economic growth......the issue is how long are we gonna let our brothers and sisters live in that poor condition.......I believe the reason why we are aboard studying is to go back one day and solve these issues and make our country a lovely place to live.....right? :wd:

PostPosted: Feb.26.09 2:31 am 
Asuult Precious Member

lol i don't know about that... anyway, i'm not ought to help poor ppl. the coldest thing is it aint never gonna change till the present government falls or till Nambar dies

PostPosted: Feb.26.09 2:43 am 
Тvмэн Эх Гишvvн
Тvмэн Эх Гишvvн

People should stop blaming the Govt.....I know they're useless...but they're not stopping anyone doing anything are they???

PostPosted: Mar.07.09 8:04 am 
Гишvvн

I am lost for words at how inconsiderate and close minded you are

PostPosted: Apr.17.09 8:56 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Every city has a ghetto part!! Can't get rid of it, just gotta live with it!

PostPosted: Apr.18.09 5:00 am 
Ариун Гэгээний Бэлгэдэл Гишvvн
Ариун Гэгээний Бэлгэдэл Гишvvн

well, we can't say G horoolol is all bad or all good. everything have negatives and positives...

what's bad about G is they making too much air-pollutions without them will still have pollutions because too many cars, and factories but will decrease a lot. another bad thing is that some ppl have chances to improve their life standards but they just don't use them. and about drunken ppl, if i was them i would rather buy bread and fresh drinking water instead alcohols and cigarettes...

and good things there are many, too...

it's pity that ppl who really wanna try don't get the chances and ppl who doesn't want to try gets the chances... it's just not fair!

PostPosted: Apr.27.09 10:01 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

still poor ppl suck haha

PostPosted: Apr.28.09 5:00 am 
Asuult Precious Member

RaZo@mia wrote:
still poor ppl suck haha

QUIT SAYING THAT, it is not like they choose to be poor and live in the ghetto!

What if you were born there and lived there? Do you think you could make the money or buy the house you have right now? probably not. U make it sound like they just choose to be poor and they're all lazy! If getting rich was that easy, how come not half of the hard-working people in the ghetto not rich?? They're hard working enough!!

You sound spoiled if you'd ask!

PostPosted: Apr.28.09 10:45 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

my bad my bad, daaym!
i was high when i wrote that but uhh if i was poor i would suck hard too haa haa
i used to be in the ghetto my parents didnt give me sh*t cuz they thought i was workin 5 days a week. but actually i wasnt. still i had 360, ps3 them filthy shoes and all that stuff doin my thang
only thing they should learn is money dont come thru when niggers are not smart and wait enhbayar to dearly hand them a milli HAHAHA

PostPosted: Apr.28.09 10:48 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

RaZo@mia wrote:
only thing they should learn is money dont come thru when niggers are not smart and wait enhbayar to dearly hand them a milli HAHAHA

YESSSSSSSS!

PostPosted: May.13.09 3:32 pm 
Асуултын Архаг Мангас Гишvvн

I didn't know that sth like that is going up here. I totally agree with Unicorn. You, guys amazed me. Especially, Razo@mia, you are the most spoiled person I ever witnessed. There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity, man?! In some some point I agree with you.
Maybe you are lucky that you have never lived in G-district. But It doesn't mean that you have right to look down on them. You are acting worse than Chinese bastards.

PostPosted: May.14.09 9:58 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

yeah man, im usually high when im writin them shyt...

PostPosted: May.14.09 10:52 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

When Razomia is high, he suddenly worries about the current issues in Mongolia :razz: ! right??

PostPosted: May.14.09 11:23 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

yeah, i just chill and think about hella stuff

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next