#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Nov.13.18 1:26 pm

All times are UTC+09:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: Ger horoolol
PostPosted: Feb.19.09 10:42 pm 
Эзэрхийлэн Эзлэгч Гишvvн
Эзэрхийлэн Эзлэгч Гишvvн

lol :x'eye:

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 12:27 am 
Asuult Precious Member

you guys r soo not cool!!

So you're not gonna like somebody cuz he lives in g-district? Even if he's a really cool guy?? Oh my God!! :crysad: :crysad: :crysad:

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 1:13 am 
Тvмэн Эх Гишvvн
Тvмэн Эх Гишvvн

Its not their fault they have to burn coal to cook and keep warm.......the government is the problem....its not a matter of few rotten apples but a whole rotten orchyard......

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 9:17 am 
Жирийн Нэгэн Гишvvн
Жирийн Нэгэн Гишvvн

RaZo@mia wrote:
okay then, they don't get welfare checks.. still i hate poor ppl

This is *&^@%%#% cruel, man. Where would you be now, if your *&^@%%#% parents weren't there for you?

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 9:58 am 
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг
Ургах Нарны Улаан Цацраг

i must say that im a bit shocked by the level of ignorance and immorality on this board.

the reason those nomadic families have abandoned their nomadic way of life and migrating to ulaanbaatar for an urban existance, is NOT because they came here with an intention to cause smoke pollution, but because ITS TOO DAMN COLD.

believe it or not, ulaanbaatar is known as the coldest capital city of the world, and its not the coldest place in Mongolia either. and u hate them because they are burning coals/wood/argal in their stove and polluting the air? if anyone, who should be found guilty for this, its the so called city-dwellers in UB, because they failed to include these newly-arrived households within the central heating system, if not bothered. and now u're just trying to find an easy scape-goat to blame, hoooeh thats really pathetic~ and its sticking out my fu-ckin disgust. jebus fu-ck, i simply cant believe these things are coming from people who are mongolians themselves. what a disgrace to chinggis khaan and to the entire humanity as a whole.

now, the brutally cold weather during winter is causing enormous destruction to the livelihood of those nomadic families, as it will sometimes freeze and starve herd animals to death,,, literally.... and thats another reason why theyre moving to urban areas, because they are simply SURVIVING, they lost all their herd animals out in the cold, thus they are left with no choice but to migrate o cities and establish their settlements along the suburbs.

when the winter arrives, life can quickly turn into survival in the mongolian outback, so at least, show some fu-ckin compassion and keep those ridiculous blames to urselfs ffs!!!!! :m2:

did the so-called complete respect for nature, and the famous mongolian hospitality come from those alcohol-addicted, wife-beating sheer mad pretentious city-slickers? or did they come from those noble, reliable, hard-working and nature-dependant nomads?

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 11:27 am 
Asuult Precious Member

Төгөлдөрмаа wrote:
you guys r soo not cool!!

So you're not gonna like somebody cuz he lives in g-district? Even if he's a really cool guy?? Oh my God!! :crysad: :crysad: :crysad:

noo, i have a friend who live in G-district

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 11:30 am 
Asuult Precious Member

He's probably cool right?

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 12:23 pm 
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Манаач

Location: When you're up please lift me up, when you're down don't let me down
Razomia is a stupid ignorant little piece of sh*t grown on his parents money, nobody chooses their destiny, nobody choose his family, they're people like us. Yes, they are the reason of all this air pollution stuff, but how would you survive the winter if u dont have a central heating system? we should have more than one major city, that way all the people moving from the countryside will have more than one choice. Well why do they want to move to a city ? very simple, for education entertainment and a better living condition.

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 12:23 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

GirlGirlGirl wrote:
RaZo@mia wrote:

This is *&^@%%#% cruel, man. Where would you be now, if your *&^@%%#% parents weren't there for you?

since when my parents were here for me? i've been on my own for quite long

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 12:24 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

easy guys!!! maybe Razo has a reason, give him a chance!!! :| :|

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 12:28 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

monkey86420 wrote:
Razomia is a stupid ignorant little piece of sh*t grown on his parents money, nobody chooses their destiny, nobody choose his family, they're people like us. Yes, they are the reason of all this air pollution stuff, but how would you survive the winter if u dont have a central heating system? we should have more than one major city, that way all the people moving from the countryside will have more than one choice. Well why do they want to move to a city ? very simple, for education entertainment and a better living condition.

they don't get no central heating system you dumb arse. how would they burn dam coal if they did? and seriously i'm financially independent. btw they're poor because they're lazy as fuk. don't try to act such a warm hearted chinc

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 12:45 pm 

Location: When you're up please lift me up, when you're down don't let me down
RaZo@mia wrote:
monkey86420 wrote:

they don't get no central heating system you dumb arse. how would they burn dam coal if they did? and seriously i'm financially independent. btw they're poor because they're lazy as fuk. don't try to act such a warm hearted chinc

u little piece of sh!t, so you're saying you didn't depend on your parents at all....lol...and you're saying they are poor because they are lazy ? you have a brain of chicken, that;s all i gotta say, there's almost no chance to get rich in Mongolia if you are born poor and dont have someone to help you, unless you are gifted in something, by the way remember Ser-Od , silver medalist of Beijing 08 is from the g-distrcit, Tuvshinbayar is from the countryside, they grow up eating meat and flour, and won medals for our country and you little piece of sh!t calling them lazy.... :no:

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 1:01 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

Төгөлдөрмаа wrote:
He's probably cool right?

he's good.

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 1:03 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

eh, some few lucky poor peeps then...
why do you defend some uneducated, lazy barbaric country ppl anyway monkey? wanna be a humanitarian?

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 1:15 pm 

RaZo@mia wrote:
seriously i'm financially independent. btw they're poor because they're lazy as fuk.

Your country is not like the US, I will tell you again. Job opportunity is very limited. If you are old and have no connections, your pretty much fucked! As you know there is no MacDs or BKs that poor people can work for. On the contrary, your cherished black americans are really lazy asses. They have every opportunity to succeed in this country yet they still prefer to joining gangs and robbing gas stations.
And also I don't think you are financially independent. Sure, you probably make few bucks for your cell phone bills, living expenses, party money or whatever. But who pays for your rent, school tuition, etc?

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 2:27 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

his momma and pappa

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 2:40 pm 
Гавшгай Гишvvн
Гавшгай Гишvvн

I think, Razo is the real jerk, foolish Psycho!

As Razo and khulgee: If sb live in G-horoolol, that person is stupid, lazy, uneducadet, cruel, criminal.
What a funny. I've never ever heard such a funny thing.

There are many rich, elite people in G-horoolol.
Have you ever heard Choi. Luvsanjag/doctor of linguistics who knows about 10 foreign languages/
He was living in G-horoolol. Also boxer Serdamba was in G-microdistrict.

Calm down. You f.ucking SPACE MONKEYS

Last edited by Ace_Ventura on Feb.20.09 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 2:42 pm 
Гавшгай Гишvvн
Гавшгай Гишvvн

sonid_zaluu wrote:
i must say that im a bit shocked by the level of ignorance and immorality on this board.

the reason those nomadic families have abandoned their nomadic way of life and migrating to ulaanbaatar for an urban existance, is NOT because they came here with an intention to cause smoke pollution, but because ITS TOO DAMN COLD.

believe it or not, ulaanbaatar is known as the coldest capital city of the world, and its not the coldest place in Mongolia either. and u hate them because they are burning coals/wood/argal in their stove and polluting the air? if anyone, who should be found guilty for this, its the so called city-dwellers in UB, because they failed to include these newly-arrived households within the central heating system, if not bothered. and now u're just trying to find an easy scape-goat to blame, hoooeh thats really pathetic~ and its sticking out my fu-ckin disgust. jebus fu-ck, i simply cant believe these things are coming from people who are mongolians themselves. what a disgrace to chinggis khaan and to the entire humanity as a whole.

now, the brutally cold weather during winter is causing enormous destruction to the livelihood of those nomadic families, as it will sometimes freeze and starve herd animals to death,,, literally.... and thats another reason why theyre moving to urban areas, because they are simply SURVIVING, they lost all their herd animals out in the cold, thus they are left with no choice but to migrate o cities and establish their settlements along the suburbs.

when the winter arrives, life can quickly turn into survival in the mongolian outback, so at least, show some fu-ckin compassion and keep those ridiculous blames to urselfs ffs!!!!! :m2:

did the so-called complete respect for nature, and the famous mongolian hospitality come from those alcohol-addicted, wife-beating sheer mad pretentious city-slickers? or did they come from those noble, reliable, hard-working and nature-dependant nomads?

Yep, that's right... :wd: :wd: :wd:
True words

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 4:27 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

Ace_Ventura wrote:
I think, Razo is the real jerk, foolish Psycho!

As Razo and khulgee: If sb live in G-horoolol, that person is stupid, lazy, uneducadet, cruel, criminal.
What a funny. I've never ever heard such a funny thing.

There are many rich, elite people in G-horoolol.
Have you ever heard Choi. Luvsanjag/doctor of linguistics who knows about 10 foreign languages/
He was living in G-horoolol. Also boxer Serdamba was in G-microdistrict.

Calm down. You f.ucking SPACE MONKEYS

i didnt say everyone in G horoolol's like that.
don't be such a retard

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 4:28 pm 
Секси Гишvvн
Секси Гишvvн

nal utaa nel utaa

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 5:03 pm 
Жирийн Нэгэн Гишvvн
Жирийн Нэгэн Гишvvн

RaZo@mia wrote:
monkey86420 wrote:

Well if you are in America and living in a ghetto then you're a lazy *ss, but it is the different case in Mongolia. There is simply no jobs out there for those people.
By the way if your parents abandoned you or if they were from G-District, you also would have been in G-District too, you simply cannot get out of there no matter how smart and hard working you are. No hon, no one chooses their destiny in Mongolia right now.

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 5:17 pm 
Жирийн Нэгэн Гишvvн
Жирийн Нэгэн Гишvvн

RaZo@mia wrote:
GirlGirlGirl wrote:
RaZo@mia wrote:

since when my parents were here for me? i've been on my own for quite long

I meant if they didn't provide you warm place to live, warm clothes to wear, and warm food to eat while you were in school until you are on your own, you fool. Apparently they provided you those things, but didn't instill warm values in your head. So sad. well there is always good people thou.

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 5:30 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

My biggest fear in life is to fall into G-Horoolol latrine. sh*t is nasty! I wonder what happens if the ditch gets full? Fill er up and dig another hole? What if a new tenant inadvertently digs up the old hole? BOOM sh*t everywhere?!

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 5:38 pm 
Гишvvн

Location: Board index » Асуулт Самбар - Hobby » ASuuLT Rap :: AMHHC, Online MC Battle
song :wink:

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 5:51 pm 
Жирийн Нэгэн Гишvvн
Жирийн Нэгэн Гишvvн

NCA_D wrote:
My biggest fear in life is to fall into G-Horoolol latrine. sh*t is nasty! I wonder what happens if the ditch gets full? Fill er up and dig another hole? What if a new tenant inadvertently digs up the old hole? BOOM sh*t everywhere?!

Ewww. You should just kill yourself if you do fall into it. Not even joking kk.

PostPosted: Feb.20.09 8:00 pm 
Хоббитой Гишvvн
Хоббитой Гишvvн

RaZo@mia wrote:
Hela wrote:
I don't have anything against the population that dwell in the g-districts. The only thing i hate about it is what they burn to stay warm during the nights, especially winter nights. I agree with you guys and air pollution is getting way out of hand and people who are living there either don't care about us or just plain un-educated.
Either way it's a hectic world we live in.

Oh almost forgot, the city planners are space monkeys with a ruler and pencil. No idiotic human being will place it's coal chamber mouth of the wind. :haha:

i missed your coky stuff... where u been love?

LOL. I'm still here you know, watching over the board.

As for the poos, yeah they do dig out another hole. No one cares about sucking it up via shit-truck.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next